Things you might like to know about the Brunswick Bound book club.
* Book Club meetings are in the bookshop
* The meetings start at 6.30pm and run for around an hour
* Future meetings take place on the last Wednesday of each month
* Megan is the name of your host
* Light refreshments including finger food supplied by Harper & Blohm, red/white wine and mineral water are served
* Book Club is free of charge
* A bi-monthly email is sent to you to keep you up to date with what's happening and to remind you about meetings
If you have any questions or would like to receive the book club email, contact Megan on email@example.com
We will have a break over Christmas and will meet again in January for one meeting only on Wednesday 29 January at 6.30pm. We will be talking about The Eighth Life by Nino Haratischvili.
To subscribe to the book club e-newsletter, simply type in your email address and hit Subscribe.